Experienced Customer Service Administrator for our Irish Office
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare, Ireland, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is Monday to Friday with no shifts required at this time.
- Responsible for Customer Service Interactions via Email, Phone and Online Support Systems
- Positively Resolving and assuming ownership of customer issues from cradle to grave
- Liaising with other departments for support when needed
- Providing Back Up Support to other functions within the operation
- Contributing to Continuous Process Improvement development and Documentation
- Record Keeping and accurate filing
- Ad hoc activities as required
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have the ability to motivate those around you
- Have excellent numerical and written skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have at least 3 years of experience in a fast paced customer service/order processing environment preferably within the IT industry
- Be able to proactively adapt to a changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Have strong IT skills – MS Office etc.
- Have strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
- Have a proven attendance record.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess strong knowledge of IT products and/or fluency in German or Spanish.
Previous Applicants need not apply.
Please email your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org