We’re looking for an Experienced Warehouse Operator
We are a multifaceted E-Commerce company with a high volume BTC and BTB business. We stock everything in computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, SSDs, GPS satnav systems, computer peripherals, MP3 players and much, much more – at the best prices in Ireland.
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic warehouse operator with a desire to progress his/her career in a dynamic environment to join our team as we continue to grow and develop new markets.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is Monday to Friday with no shifts required at this time.
• Lead the day to day running of the warehouse to meet company goals and objectives
• Accurate checking and timely booking of deliveries from suppliers
• Accurate Picking, packing and shipping customer orders using a variety of shipping methods
• Stock control with responsibility to ensure all stock movements are accurately recorded.
• Ensuring high standards of housekeeping and quality are maintained
• Participating in daily stock checks, reconciliation, root cause and corrective actions
• Working with operations manager to plan effective and efficient layout of warehouse to ensure maximum pick rates.
• Ad hoc activities as required
• Be Team orientated and personable
• Be motivated and flexible
• Have the ability to motivate those around you
• Have excellent numerical skills with a high level of attention to detail
• Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
• Have at least 3 years experience in a fast paced warehouse environment
• Be able to proactively adapt to changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
• Have strong IT skills – SAP Experience preferred
• Have strong communication skills
• Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
• Have fluent written and spoken English
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
Click on the link below to apply! Feel free to share!