Experienced Order Processing/Customer Service Administrator
GoBeyond is a multifaceted E-Commerce company with a high volume BTC and BTB business. We stock everything in computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, SSDs, GPS satnav systems, computer peripherals, MP3 players and much, much more.
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare and with offices in the US, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Order Processing/Customer Service Administrator for our Celbridge office.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is Monday to Friday with no shifts required at this time.
- Process Customer Orders via our Ordering System and SAP
- Accurate preparation and timely booking of daily Courier Shipments
- Liaison with various carriers on a day to day basis – meeting daily shipment targets
- Direct Customer Service Interactions via Email, Phone, in-house and Online Support Systems
- Contributing to Continuous Process Improvement development and Documentation
- Record Keeping and accurate filing
- Ad hoc activities as required
Requirements for the Position
- At least 3 years of experience in a fast paced customer service/order processing environment – Ecommerce experience desirable
- Strong IT skills – MSOffice/SAP B1 Experience preferred
- Experience/Knowledge of IT products and their application
- Experience of using 3rd party carrier software
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent numerical and written skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Be Team orientated and personable
- A proven attendance record.
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have the ability to motivate those around you
- Be able to proactively adapt to a changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
This is a full time/permanent role and salary is negotiable and commensurate with experience.
Previous Applicants need not apply
All applications to email@example.com before Friday28th April 2017