We are Hiring!
Experienced Business Development Sales Professional
GoBeyond is an E-Commerce company with a high volume in BTC and BTB business. We stock computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, SSDs, GPS satnav systems, computer peripherals, MP3 players and much, much more – at the best prices in Ireland.
Based in Celbridge, Co. Kildare, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Business Development/Sales Professional with a desire to progress his/her career in a dynamic environment to join our team as we continue to grow and develop new markets.
The successful candidate will be required to drive sales to an existing array of B2B customers while developing new business through reseller and retail channels.
The role will involve business development and sales of the company’s products and sourcing new clients – in Reseller and Direct Retail channels.
In additional the candidate will be become Brand Manager of a number of named brands on behalf of the brand owner.
As this is a brand new role for us, this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to drive the company forward with unlimited scope for future career development.
- Create and implement highly effective business development plan and sales activities through B2B and B2C channels
- Take brand ownership providing the vision, mission statement, goals and strategies to achieve growth within specific channels
- Liaise with Brand manufacturers to work within their specific requirements and goals
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead and deliver on agreed plans and sales targets
- Lead creative development of digital and traditional marketing campaigns
- Build genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with customers, colleagues and vendors
- Create Sales forecasts, Targets and KPIs for specified Brands/Product lines
- This role is expected to be both office and road based.
- You will be expected to create opportunities for face to face meetings with clients to drive and exceed sales targets.
- Be experienced (at least 3 years) in Business Development, Sales and Brand Management
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have the ability to motivate those around you
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Be able to proactively adapt to changing environments and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Have strong IT skills – MsExcel, Powerpoint and Word
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
Please email your CV (pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 18th June 2018