1GB AData DDR2 667MHz memory module for desktop systems. PC2-5400 standard, 240 pins, non-ECC. CL5 memory module. Suitable for dual channel operation if installed in pairs.
By 1.8V low-voltage application, DDR2 modules can reduce about 50% power consumption, which is compared with 2.5V (DDR) power supply on the same operation speed. So it is an environment-friendly product. In order to achieve so amazing high operation speed, A-DATA applies the lower parasitic-loading FBGA (Fine-pitch BGA) package to run in full-speed without extraneous loading.
Compared with DDR, DDR2 owns four key technologies pave the way to high-speed operation and low power consumption.
Product features (from A-Data):
- 240-pin small outline DIMM
- Maximum 5.3GB/s bandwidth
- JEDEC standard 1.8 +/- 0.1V power supply
- 128M x 8 component configuration
- CAS Latency：5
- 4 Bank
- Off-chip driver (OCD) impedance adjustment, and on die termination (ODT)