Media technology demands both reliability and energy efficiency. Pipeline HD® hard drives deliver with the industry’s lowest overall power consumption profile, coolest operating temperatures, and a best–in–industry AFR.
Low-power profiles help DVR manufacturers achieve reduced overall power requirements and support Energy Star compliance.
Delivers 24/7 reliability
With an AFR of 0.55%, Pipeline HD® hard drives feature industry–leading reliability for devices like DVRs and home theater systems.
And the Pipeline HD drive can take the heat in the most demanding 24×7 devices. This hard drive improves system reliability with a capability of operating at temperatures of up to 75º C.
Key to the Pipeline HD drive’s remarkable reliability is the reduced heat output enabled by its low-power consumption. Pipeline HD hard drives feature:
- The industry’s lowest overall power consumption profile
- 40% less heat production than comparable drives during the same duty cycle
Performance and low-power consumption
Pipeline HD hard drives meet a rising demand for energy-conserving consumer electronics without compromising performance.
And Seagate is committed to environmental stewardship that goes beyond reduced power consumption. In fact, Pipeline HD drives support a comprehensive sustainability value proposition.
Perfect when you need to:
- Build digital video recorders, home theater PCs, karaoke and audio jukeboxes
- Increase the storage capacity of DVR and media center applications
- Enhance performance and storage in cable, satellite and IPTV set–top boxes
This 320GB drive has been recertified by Seagate and is backed by a 1-year warranty.