The brand new Seagate? Barracuda? LP (low-power) family is here, designed and built by the desktop performance leader, but with the primary focus on a low-power, cool and quiet drive at an entry-level price. This drive allows users to do more while using less power. The Barracuda LP drives deliver on low power consumption. But low power no longer means slow power. Benchmark performance results prove the 5900-RPM spin speed advantages (when compared to competitor drives that spin at 5400 RPMs). And these drives are cool and easy on the PC, often requiring fewer fans, a smaller power supply and lower maintenance costs. It?s the definition of energy efficiency.
Key Features and Benefits
- Super-low power consumption reduces power costs over the life of the system up to 50% over those of standard desktop drives
- Leading performance in the low power category
- Cool drives provide long-lasting benefits to the PC or external drive, reducing some component and maintenance costs.
- Delivers true greenness without a performance trade-off
- Built to exacting Seagate green standards:
- - Complies with RoHS directive
- - Typically 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive can be recycled.
- - Designed, built and delivered using best-in-class, environmentally friendly processes
- Engineered by the world leader in desktop hard drives with 13 generations of technology advances
Suitable for USB, eSATA and FireWire personal attached storage devices, home and small office networking appliances, low power PCs and for customers who value low power, green drives.
3.5" internal desktop hard drive
Internal Hard Disk Drive
DATA TRANSFER RATES
26.1mm x 101.85mm x 146.99mm
Operating: 0 to 60 Celsius
Non-operating: -40 to 70 Celsius