This stand-alone SATA HDD/SSD Duplicator easily duplicates files/data from a source HDD/SSD to the target HDD/SSD without being connected to a computer. Also functions as a docking station for reading HDD/SSD via USB or eSATA.
Works with both laptop (2.5-inch) and desktop (3.5-inch) SATA hard drives and SSDs.
One touch button back up process requiring no PC hookup. One button to clone source to destination.
It is important to note the following conditions when using the cloning aspect of this duplicator. It only works with drives of a greater capacity. Source drive (drive you intend to copy) must be of a smaller capacity than the destination drive (drive you wish to place the cloned data on).
Suitable for Windows, Mac, and Linux systems.
- Install and access hard drive in seconds
- Simple to use design, no enclosure or opening case are needed
- Compliance with Serial ATA International Organization's SATA Revison 2.6
- Support SATA 1.5G/3.0G Speed Negotiation
- Support SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot plug) feature
- Complies with USB 2.0 standards
- Support USB 2.0 High and Full speed
- eSATA iterface, cable included
- Plug and Play
Port multiplier is NOT supported for the eSATA port as a single host port.