About one tenth the size of an SD card, Transcend’s microSDHC Class 10 memory card is incredibly tiny yet powerful. It features the top-of-the-line Class 10 speed rating introduced by the SD Card Association as part of its new SD 3.0 specification, and guarantees write speeds of 10MB/s (in fact, in many situations up to 20MB/s can be achieved). With the perfect combination of compact size, high speed and generous storage space of up to 16GB, the microSDHC Class 10 card is tailored specifically for today's mobile devices.
All microSDHC cards are comprehensively tested for compatibility and reliability, and carry Transcend’s Limited Lifetime Warranty. Each card contains built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) that automatically detects and corrects errors during data transfer.
- Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
- Class 10 compliant
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty*
SDHC CL10, min data transfer 10MB/sec.
20MB/s max, according to manufacturer testing