Built extra-rugged with excellent temperature flexibility and high performance, Transcend's CF200I Industrial Temp CF cards are specifically designed for industrial use and mission-critical applications.
The 1GB Transcend CF200I range of CF cards is built using the most reliable SLC memory chips available - SLC NAND Flash chips offer improved performance and reliability compared with cheaper options. This is a great choice for outdoor environments exposed to different temperature ranges.
• CompactFlash Specification Version 4.1 Compliant
• RoHS compliant products
• Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
• Support Security Command
• Support Global Wear-Leveling, Static Data Refresh, Early Retirement, and Erase Count Monitor functions to extend product life
• Operation Modes: PC Card Memory, PC Card IO, True IDE
• True IDE Mode supports: UDMA0-5, MDMA0-4, PIO0-6 (UDMA5 as default)
• True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
• PC Card Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
• Advanced Power Shield prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage