Built extra-rugged with excellent temperature flexibility and high performance, Transcend's CF100I Industrial Temp CF cards are specifically designed for industrial use and mission-critical applications.
The 8GB Transcend CF100I range of CF cards is built using the most reliable SLC memory chips available - SLC NAND Flash chips offer improved performance and reliability compared with cheaper options. This is a great choice for outdoor environments exposed to different temperature ranges.
• CompactFlash Specification Version 4.1 Compliant
• RoHS compliant products
• Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
• Support Security Command
• Support Global Wear-Leveling, Static Data Refresh, Early Retirement, and Erase Count Monitor functions to extend product life
• Operation Modes: PC Card Memory, PC Card IO, True IDE Mode
• True IDE Mode supports:
- - Ultra DMA Mode 0 to Ultra DMA Mode 4
- - Multi-Word DMA Mode 0 to Multi-Word DMA Mode 4
- - PIO Mode 0 to PIO Mode 6
- - (Series of –P Only support PIO Mode 0 to PIO Mode 4, please see Order Information)
• True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
• PC Card Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
• Advanced Power Shield prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage