This 32GB Integral Courier Dual Encrypted USB drive is suitable for both PC and Mac users. With a high-speed USB3.0 interface and backed by a 2-year warranty, this encrypted drive is great for anyone wanting to make sure no personal data is accessed by anyone else, period.
FIPS 197 approved and featuring AES 1256-bit hardware encryption, this is one of the safest encrypted flash drives you can buy today. FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) ensures that this drive adheres to the very strict US Government standards for storage and processing of sensitive data.
- The AES 256-bit hardware encryption used in the Courier Dual is superior to the software encryption used by many other encrypted USB drives
- The Courier Dual USB3.0 has been independently tested for data encryption by the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) committee and validated to the FIPS 197 standard
- Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy) - All data stored on this drive is secure. Unprotected files cannot be saved on the Courier Dual Flash Drive
- Dual Password - An administrator can set up an optional master password on a drive. A user then sets a user password as normal. A warning is given to the user after the fifth failed password attempt to take the drive to the administrator to unlock the drive by using the master password. The user and master password cannot be the same.
- Courier Dual has zero footprint - No software installation is required before use
- Endpoint security software compatible - The Integral Courier Dual operates comfortably with endpoint security solutions by using the embedded unique ID.
- Works on Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X without administrator privileges
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for ultra-fast data transfer and backwards compatible with USB 2.0 devices