128GB 1.8-inch SATA SSD from KingSpec. Reduced size SSD for compact devices. Built using premium MLC Flash chips and the JMicron JMF608 controller. SATA III 6Gbps interface, speeds up to 495MB/sec (read) and 191MB/sec (write).
Using this reduced size SATA SSD in a notebook computer gives you longer battery life and faster boot times. This SSD upgrade is ideal to bring an older laptop or netbook back to life.
● Input voltage: 5V (±5%)
● Commercial operating temperature range form 0°C to +70°C
● Flash management algorithm: static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad block management algorithm
● Supports dynamic power management and SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
● ECC (Error Correction Code): BCH ECC 16bits or 24bits in 1024Bytes
● Write endurance: >8 years @ 100GB write/ day(32GB)
● Read endurance: unlimited
● Data retention: 10 years