This CF220I Industrial Compact Flash Card is built extra-rugged with excellent temperature flexibility and high performance, and it is specifically designed for industrial use and mission-critical applications.
The 1GB Transcend CF220I range of CF cards is built using ultra-reliable SLC memory chips - SLC NAND Flash chips offer improved performance and reliability compared with cheaper options. This is a great choice for outdoor environments exposed to different temperature ranges.
- CompactFlash Specification Version 6.0 Compliant
- RoHS compliant products
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Support Global Wear-Leveling, Static Data Refresh, Early Retirement, and Erase Count Monitor functions to extend product life
- Operation Modes: PC Card Memory, PC Card IO, True IDE
- True IDE Mode supports: UDMA0-5, MDMA0-4, PIO0-6 (UDMA5 as default)
- True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
- PC Card Mode: Fixed Disk (Default)
- Advanced Power Shield prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage