Tripp Lite's 7.62 Meter (25 FT) multimode duplex fiber optic SC/ST patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has ST to SC connectors, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Premium PVC 62.5/125µm multimode patch cables.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (zipcord) fiber.
- PVC jacket.
- Length: 7.62 Meter (25 FT) Connectors: 2 x ST; 2 x SC .
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2db typical) and provided with cable.
- Beveled edge on ends of glass makes insertion of plug a breeze.
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer).
- Color-coded shrouds identify transmit and receive.
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 3.05 m
(10-ft.) or less.
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI) rated.
- OFNR (riser rated)