Built with AMD SenseMI Technology
The AMD Ryzen™ processor has smarter cores
AMD introduces SenseMI technology, a set of learning and adapting features that help the AMD Ryzen™ processor customize its performance to you and your applications. Finally: performance that thinks.
Extended Frequency Range
Automatic extra performance boost for enthusiasts with premium systems and processor cooling.
• Permits CPU speeds above and beyond ordinary Precision Boost limits
Neural Net Prediction
• Clockspeed scales with cooling solution: air, water, and LN2
• Fully automated; no user input required
• Available on select AMD Ryzen processors
Built-in artificial intelligence that primes your processor to tackle your app workload more efficiently.
• A true neural network inside every AMD Ryzen processor
• Builds a temporary map of how your programs use the CPU
• Prepares the fastest processor pathways for your app’s behaviors
Learning algorithms that predict and pre-load needed data for fast and responsive computing.
• Learns how your applications access their own data
• Sophisticated algorithms anticipate and pre-load that data into the AMD Ryzen processor
• Vital data is ready when you are, enabling peak performance
Setting the Bar for High Performance and Efficiency
AMD’s high-performance x86 Core “Zen” architecture delivers >52% improvement in instructions-per-clock cycle over the previous generation AMD core, without increasing power.
Maximum Compute Efficiency
The “Zen” core is an all-new “clean sheet” x86 processor design that’s inspiring a new generation of high-performance AMD computing products in 2017 and beyond. “Zen” combines the latest thinking in high-throughput and low-power design methodologies to create a balanced and versatile architecture right at home in the desktop, laptop, datacenter and supercomputer.
Performance and Efficiency for Next-Gen Applications
Cloud computing, enterprise productivity, immersive visual experiences, gaming and data security open up new frontiers - and demand more computing performance with maximum energy efficiency. From the very beginning, AMD engineers designed the new "Zen" core to meet those demands with a high-performance execution engine, large caches, and powerful multi-threading capabilities.
Powered by the AM4 Platform
The new AMD AM4 Platform puts effortless compatibility front and center. Our new 1331-pin processor socket works with the 7th Gen AMD APU, AMD Ryzen CPU, and the upcoming "Raven Ridge" APU. The one Socket AM4 motherboard you buy will work with any AM4 processor! And with support for the latest I/O standards like USB 3.1 Gen 2, NVMe, or PCI Express® 3.0, it’s easy to build a high-performance system that can grow with your needs.