The P116-000-HDSC2 VGA with RCA Stereo Audio to HDMI Converter/Scaler saves you money on costly computer upgrades by converting and upscaling a VGA video signal for viewing on an HDMI display. The built-in scaler upgrades the VGA input signal, allowing you to display 720p or 1080p high-definition video in your home audio/video setups, media presentations or digital signage using your tried-and-true analog source equipment.
The unit is ready to use right from the box with no software or drivers required. Connect the unit’s female VGA video and RCA stereo audio ports to your computer and the female HDMI port to your HDMI projector, monitor or television (VGA video and RCA stereo cables sold separately). The unit automatically upscales the video signal to 720p. Toggle the display to 1080p by pressing the button on the unit. In addition to high-definition video resolutions up to 1080p, the P116-000-HDSC2 supports computer input video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 (@ 60 Hz), which are scaled to 720p or 1080p on the display. It also supports HDMI bandwidth of 165 MHz (1.65 Gbps per channel) and 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel).
- Built-in scaler converts VGA video for display on HDMI monitor
- Upgrades VGA input signal to 720p or 1080p
- Plug and play—no software or drivers to install
- Ideal for home audio/video setups, media presentations and digital signs
- Automatically upscales video to 720p
- Toggle between 720p and 1080p with button on unit
- Supports computer input video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 (@ 60 Hz) and scales to 720p or 1080p
- Supports HDMI bandwidth of 165 MHz (1.65 Gbps per channel) and 24-bit True Color (8 bits per channel)
- Ready to use right from the box—no software or drivers required
- Connects easily to source’s VGA and RCA stereo ports and display’s HDMI port (VGA video and RCA stereo cables sold separately)
- Eliminates the need for costly equipment upgrades