This 256GB Adata Premier Pro microSDXC UHS-I memory card is designed for dash recorders and motion cameras, perfect for repeated write/overwrite tasks such as daily in-car recording. It also meet the A2 standard for quicker and smoother execution of APPs. This means you can now store your favorite games on your memory card and play your game straight from the card.
Being V30 (Video Speed Class) qualified, this card can record at a minimum speed of 30MB per second. To ensure consistent high quality, the Premier Pro microSDXC memory card is waterproof, shockproof, X-ray proof, and extreme temperature resistant, accompanying you on journeys even in harsh environments.
Roam freely with all-round protective design
Premier Pro microSDXC/SDHC UHS-I memory cards support automatic error correcting code (ECC). They also pass rigorous waterproof, shockproof, X-ray proof, anti-static, and extreme temperature testing for rugged durability and reliable protection.
● Waterproof : meet IPX7 standards (1 meter water immersion for up to 30 minutes)
● Shockproof : survive extreme vibration, drops, bending, and twisting
● X-ray proof : meet ISO7816-1 standards for safe passage through airport security
● Magnet proof : comply with EMC IEC61000-4-2 standards
● Temperature resistant : endure extreme temperatures from -25°C to 85°C
A2 qualified - for faster app performance
If you are an Android smartphone/tablet user, A2-qualified Premier Pro microSDXC/SDHC UHS-I memory cards (*16GB-512GB) can help to install and run apps faster. With Android 6.0/7.0, users are able to choose microSD cards as adaptable storage not just for static content such as photos and video, but also for apps. This helps expand smartphone internal storage for more exciting mobile usage.
* A2 standard requirements :
1. Sequential transfer speed minimum 10MB per second
2. Random read rate minimum 4000 IOPS
3. Random write rate minimum 2000 IOPS
UHS-I U3 meets V30 for faster video recording
Implementing high speed UHS-I U3 specifications, Premier Pro microSDXC/SDHC UHS-I memory cards support high definition Full HD, 3D, and 4K Ultra HD video recording. They meet V30 (Video Speed Class) specs, meaning they can record a minimum 30MB of video per second - ideal for dash recorders and motion cameras.