Value Series RG6 F-Type Cables are constructed with 75ohm coaxial cable that delivers high-quality video images. Low-loss 75ohm copper-clad wire and polyethylene dielectric provides accurate picture resolution and color. A foil and double-braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference. The molded connectors attach to a flexible jacket allowing for easy installation. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections. Connect digital cable boxes, DSS receivers or any video source with F-type output connections to any TV with matching F-type input jacks. Ordinary, "included in the box" F-type cables often use low-quality materials with inferior shielding, which can result in poor picture quality. Our Value Series RG6 F-Type Cables deliver all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your audio/video components.
- Connectors: F-Type Plug to F-Type Plug.
- 18AWG RG6 copper-clad steel center conductor delivers quality video.
- Foil and double braid shield provides a clear, noise-free, vivid picture.
- Flexible PVC jacket for easy installation.
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-made 24K gold plated connectors ensure long lasting quality.
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact.
- Ideal for connecting digital cable boxes, DSS receivers or any video source with F-type output connections to any TV with matching F-type input jacks.