The best selling Integral Courier is now available in this Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) USB3.0 Security Edition. The Integral Courier ensures 100% privacy with a mandatory encryption of all files stored on the drive. Excellent choice for secure data storage, offering great value.
Unique ID (optional usage): The USB Flash Drive can be personalised with a designated company identifying name or number. This will allow a Network Administrator to block access to unrecognised USBs for security purposes, whilst allowing the Integral USB Flash Drive to function as the ‘official' company drive.
Main features of this 16GB Courier FIPS 197 drive include:
- Military Level Security - AES 256 bit hardware encryption. Mandatory encryption of all files (100% privacy)
- FIPS 197 Approved - Certificate No. 2590
- Secure Entry - Data cannot be accessed or removed without the correct high strength 8-16 character password
- Brute-force Password Attack Protection - Data will be automatically erased after 6 failed access attempts and Drive reset
- Password Entry Count - The Courier FIPS 197 USB 3.0 records the failed entry count e.g. if the Courier is removed after 2 failed attempts and reinserted, the drive will resume with the 3rd attempt
- Personal ID Function (optional) - Contact details can be added so that Drive can be returned, whilst confidential data remains secure
- Easy To Use - Pre-loaded user interface in 26 languages
- PC and Mac compatible without administrator privileges