The High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Rotating Connectors supports all HDMI 1.4 features and is the perfect solution for connecting a multimedia source device to a display. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection for accessing interactive online content or updating device firmware. The rotating connectors on this cable allow it to be installed in tight spaces for support of a wall mounted HDTV.
Experience the latest HDMI features including:
- 4K (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
- 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
- Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point High quality materials and construction ensure a lifetime of dependable performance. Fully-shielded conductors provide complete immunity to EMI/RFI interference, and 24-karat gold-plated connectors ensure superior signal transfer. This fully-functional, high-bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty.