With Tripp Lite's new Category 6 molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by using this high-speed cable to distribute data, voice and video. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards.
Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
● Meets category 6 cabling standards
● Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
● Length: 3.05 m (10-ft.)/Color: White/Connectors: RJ45 male
● High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
● Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
● Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
● PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
● Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps communication