Tripp Lite's 15-Metre multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (Zipcord) fiber
- Length: 15-Metre Connectors: LC connector on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2dB typical)
- Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications where links are typically 3.05 m (10-ft.) or less
- Fiber Optic Distributed Data Interface (FDDI) Rated