The N105-015-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Molded Shielded STP Patch Cable is recommended for connecting network components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems, hubs, patch panels and switches in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 15-foot blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your local area network (LAN). EMI/RFI shielding protects your Ethernet network from disruptive line noise.
Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire and a durable PVC jacket, the four-pair stranded STP N105-015-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Molded RJ45 male connectors with gold-plated contacts guarantee an accurate signal transfer. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. Certified to TIA/EIA-568B and UL standards.
Recommended Solution for Your Networking Needs
- Ideal for connecting components like printers, computers, copiers, routers, servers, modems and switches in high-density data centers
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality
- Ensures peak performance throughout your LAN
- EMI/RFI shielding protects network from disruptive line noise
- Delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps