The N002-075-BL Cat5e 350 MHz Molded UTP Patch Cable (M/M) is recommended for connecting high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches, in high-density data centers. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this 22.86 m blue cable ensures peak performance throughout your Cat5/5e network.
Manufactured from 26 AWG copper wire that cuts down on interference, the four-pair solid UTP N002-075-BL delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Integral strain relief on each end gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress, and helps the cable and connectors move freely without cracking. Molded RJ45 connectors and gold-plated contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
Wrapped in a durable PVC jacket that resists corrosion, the N002-075-BL is designed for 1000Base-T (1 Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. It meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Cat5e draft 11).
An Ideal Solution for High-Speed Cat5/5e Networking
● Connects high-speed network components, such as computers, servers, printers, copiers, routers, Blu-ray players and switches
● Designed for 1000Base-T, 10/100Base-T, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications
● Provides high-speed connections up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
● Flawless signal delivery with minimal near-end crosstalk levels
● Color-coded blue for easy identification in crowded rack or panel