Tripp Lite's 304.8 m (1,000-ft.) Blue Category 5e (Cat5e) stranded PVC bulk cable is best suited for patch (outside wall) cabling applications. This 24AWG 4-pair stranded UTP cable has a PVC jacket and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. Transition speed rating up to 100Mbps meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (Category 5e draft 11).
- Premium cabling for Category 5 and 5e applications — rated for 350 MHz/1Gbps communications
- 4-pair Stranded PVC CMR Jacket
- Designed for patch (outside wall) cabling applications
- Cabling for Category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- Length: 304.8 m (1,000-ft.) Color: Blue
- 24AWG 4-pair stranded UTP cable with PVC CMR jacket
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication