Tripp Lite's TLP608 Surge Suppressor offers economical AC surge suppression for full protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems and other sensitive electronics. Built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges.
TLP608 offers 6 total outlets, 8 foot cord and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage. AC suppression rated at 990 joules shields equipment from surges and line noise. Attractive gray suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- 990 joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise
- 6 AC outlets with room for 1 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and peripherals
- 8 foot AC line cable
- Built-in power switch and 15 amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets
- Right angle flat plug
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm surge suppression status
- Attractive gray suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options