Deep Server Cabinet Accommodates 14U of Standard Rack Equipment
This SmartRack 14U rack enclosure is designed for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with essential rack-mount IT equipment. It supports mounting of equipment up to 42 inches deep. This allows high-density equipment installations, extra space for cable management, and room for removing hot-swap power supplies from the rear of mounted devices. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the SR14UBDP has a maximum load capacity of 453 kgs.
Keeps Important Equipment Secure and Well Ventilated
The reversible front and rear doors and removable side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The doors, side panels and top panel are designed for quick release, making it easy to access connected equipment and cabling with little effort. Convenient top and bottom access ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet. The vented top and bottom panels draw in cool air from outside and remove warm air to keep your equipment cool and functioning at their peak. They also support the installation of optional case fans (such as Tripp Lite’s SRFANWM).
Easy Enclosure Deployment and Equipment Installation
This 14U server rack comes fully assembled for quick and easy deployment. Four metal casters (and installation hardware) are included that let you maneuver the rack cabinet over a level, smooth, stable surface and through a standard doorway into position, where it can be stabilized by adjusting the levelers. Front and rear mounting rails adjust in quarter-inch increments to accommodate equipment up to 42 inches deep. Adjustable vertical cable management rails help keep the back of the rack organized.
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
The SR14UBDP provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance. This is essential for companies that process, store and/or transmit credit card information.
● Store and organize deeper-than-usual rack-mount equipment in a network closet, data center or other area where you need components to be secure
● 14U rack constructed from powder-coated steel that stands up to tough environments
● Doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
● Ships fully assembled for quick deployment on included metal casters
● Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS compliance
● Front and rear mounting rails accept standard rack equipment up to 42 in. deep