The SRWF12U38 SmartRack® 12U Low-Profile Vertical-Mount Server-Depth Wall-Mount Rack Enclosure Cabinet is designed to house EIA-standard 19-inch rack equipment in network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices, two-post racks and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable black powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 181 kgs (400 pounds.)
Because the low-profile cabinet mounts vertically, it extends only 16 inches from the wall while housing equipment up to 35 inches deep, including 1U servers, UPS systems, battery packs and switches. In addition to 8U of rack space in the primary mounting area, it also includes a 4U mounting space at the top of the enclosure for patch panels.
The top cover and front panel are removable to allow expedient access to equipment. The cover also locks securely with the included keys to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The vented cabinet allows air to flow freely and keep equipment cool. Convenient top, bottom and side ports allow easy cable routing.
The SRWF12U38’s modular design allows you to disassemble the cabinet in minutes for wall-mounting with user-supplied hardware. Mounting holes are spaced 16 inches apart to accommodate standard wall studs. Equipment installation is easy with threaded mounting holes that support 12-24 mounting in two-post racks.
Saves Valuable Workspace
● Recommended for areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way
● Houses EIA-standard 19 in. rack equipment in 8U of space
● Also includes 4U of mounting space at the top of the enclosure for patch panels
● Extends only 16 in. from the wall while housing equipment up to 35 in. deep
● Maximum load capacity of 181 kgs. (400 lb.)