Hospital-grade USB wall charger with single USB-A port, recommended for permanent or temporary installation in patient-care vicinities for safe, convenient charging of smartphones, tablets and other USB devices.
- Meets hospital-grade standards for use in patient-care vicinities
- Compliant to AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1 and CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:2014 3rd Edition
- Mounting tab for secure permanent installation to wall outlet
- Protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging
- Works with any NEMA 1-15R, 5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet
Ideal for patient, guest or staff use, the U280-001-W2-HG 1-Port 2.5A 13W 110/220V Hospital-Grade USB Wall Charger lets you safely and quickly charge a USB-powered mobile device within a patient-care vicinity. Compliant to AAMI ES60601-1:2005+A1 and CSA C22.2 No. 60601-1:2014 3rd Edition, it is recommended for use with smartphones, tablets, MP3 players and other USB devices. A mounting tab lets you permanently attach the charger to an outlet wall plate.
To charge your USB device, simply connect the U280-001-W2-HG to a NEMA 1-15R, 5-15R or 5-15/20R AC outlet, and connect your device to the available USB-A port. The charger protects against overheating, overcurrent and overcharging—in fact, it stops charging as soon as your devices’ batteries are at full capacity. The compact design allows for easy carrying in a backpack, purse, suitcase or laptop bag—ideal for visiting hours—or for connecting to an outlet located in a tight space, such as behind furniture.