Performance nothing short of exhilarating, the FireCuda® 530 redefines speed — up to 7,300 MB/s catalyses PCIe® Gen4 power. With transfer rates 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 and 12x faster than SATA SSDs, this SSD is built for sustained abuse and accelerated gaming.
Speed Reigns — The Fastest FireCuda Ever
FireCuda 530 dominates the SSD lineup, delivering:
- Blistering transfer speeds of up to 7,300 MB/s.
- Absolute power to make content creations apps run faster and smoother.
- Lightning-fast video rendering and exporting.
- Responsive performance built for accelerated gaming and sustained abuse — record, download, rewrite, repeat.
Up to 2x faster than PCIe Gen3 NVMe™ SSDs and up to 12x faster than SATA SSDs — the FireCuda 530 redefines speed.
Cool Speed Ahead
NVMe PCIe Gen4 extreme speeds generate extra heat. That’s why Seagate partnered with EKWB — the leaders in heat management — to develop FireCuda 530’s custom heatsink. Built from a high-grade aluminium block with a finely textured anodized finish to help maximise cooling efficiency, this built-in heatsink helps minimise thermal throttling while maximising peak performance for longer periods of time.
Form and Function
Low-profile heatsink design allows for installation in tighter spaces, and premium dark gunmetal grey anodization creates additional micropores in the material surface to promote cooling properties.
Designed to perform under heavy use and tough enough to go the distance with:
- 0.7 Drive Writes per Day — fill and delete 70% of the drive capacity, every day, for five years.
- 1.8 Million Hours Mean Time Between Failures for trusted reliability.
- Up to 5,100 TB Total Terabytes Written — durability delivered.
Push your rig to its limit — the FireCuda 530 is built with a Seagate-validated E18 controller and the latest 3D TLC NAND for the most advanced speed and durability.
|INTERFACE TYPE||PCI Express 4.0|
|DATA TRANSFER RATES||Read speed: 7300MB/s
Write speed: 6900MB/s
|RANDOM READ (4K) IOPS||1000000 IOPS|
|RANDOM WRITE (4K) IOPS||1000000 IOPS|
|FLASH STORAGE DETAILS||3D TLC|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE||32 - 158 °F|
|S.M.A.R.T. SUPPORT||S.M.A.R.T. support|
|SPECIAL FEATURES||S.M.A.R.T. support