We are Hiring!
Experienced Customer Service/Order Processing Representative
GoBeyond/MemoryC is a multifaceted E-Commerce company with a high volume BTC and BTB business. We stock everything in computer memory, flash memory, USB drives, hard drives, SSDs, GPS satnav systems, computer peripherals, Bluetooth Speakers and much, much more – at the best prices in Ireland.
Based in Celbridge, Co.Kildare, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Service Administrator. Reporting to the Operations Manager, the role is Monday to Friday with no shifts required at this time.
- Responsible for Customer Service Interactions via Email, Phone and Online Support Systems
- Positively Resolving and assuming ownership of customer issues from cradle to grave
- Processing Online orders from a variety of sources
- Liaising with other departments for support when needed
- Providing Back Up Support to other functions within the operation
- Contributing to Continuous Process Improvement development and Documentation
- Record Keeping and accurate filing
- Ad hoc activities as required
- Be willing to go above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service
- Be Team orientated and personable
- Be motivated and flexible
- Have excellent numerical and written skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Be hard working and able to thrive under pressure
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a fast paced customer service/order processing environment preferably within the IT industry
- Be able to proactively adapt to a changing environment and respond accordingly in an efficient and timely manner
- Have strong IT skills – MS Office etc.
- Have strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Be eligible to work in Ireland
Experience of working with Amazon Seller Central, Inventory Management, FBA and other online marketplaces will be a distinct advantage.
This position is based in Co.Kildare, Ireland.
Previous Applicants need not apply.
Please email your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org