16GB High-speed SDHC CL10 memory card designed for SDHC compatible devices.
As high-tech gadgets become increasingly advanced with ever-improving video and audio quality, we find ourselves needing extra speed and memory capacity to store our high-resolution digital masterpieces.
Adhering to the new Class 10 specification, Transcend’s SDHC cards perform at a transfer rate up to 20MB/s on devices supporting SD 3.0, ensuring your device remains quick and responsive while recording and viewing files.
The SDHC Class 10 series offer larger-volume data storage and optimized recording performance with support for FAT 32 file formats. With up to 16GB of storage, you can store your entire music or picture collection on today’s high-megapixel digital cameras, HDTV digital video cameras, PDAs and other memory-hungry devices.
- Fully compatible with SD 3.0 Standards
- SDHC Class 10 compliant
- Compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices (not compatible with standard SD)
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- Mechanical write-protection switch
- RoHS compliant
- Lifetime Warranty
Read speed up to 20MB/sec
Write speed up to 16MB/sec
32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm
Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
April 14th 2020 Verified user
Nothing wrong with the card, i needed it for extra space for a update for navigation system in vw Tiguan but it would not work something to do with ex Fat and fat 32.