This SATA to IDE/PATA adapter kit makes it easy to use a SATA hard drive in a system designed for IDE/PATA hard drives. With one 40-pin IDE connection, one 7-pin SATA connection, and one 4-pin power connection.
Using this adapter kit is a cost effective way to add a newer SATA hard drive into a system with only IDE/PATA connections available. SATA hard drives are typically cheaper, consume less power, and are available in larger capacities than IDE drives.
No driver or installation CD is required when using this product.
The adapter kit includes the SATA to IDE adapter board, one SATA data cable and one power cable.
- Compatible with Ultra ATA 100/133 with Data transfer rate up to 1.5 Gbps (150 MBps)
- Compliant with Serial ATA 1.0 specification
- Converts SATA to IDE
- No drivers required
- Supports ATAPI devices such as CD/DVD drives, CD/DVD burners and more
- With no jumpers
- Great for transferring data from SATA hard drives to an IDE interface
- Ideal for business and enterprises using a SATA hard drives in IDE system
- Vertical design, easier to attach to the top of an IDE hard drive