High-performance giant CPU Air Cooling fan from Raijintek, with 140mm active cooling fan. The Ereboss range is suitable for AMD and Intel sockets and offers superb cooling thanks to the Non-Copper base design (C.D.C. - CPU Direct Contact).
A giant heat-sink with world's top slim type 14013 fan, is an extremely good C/P value cooler. "Designed in Germany", Ereboss is manufactured to provide users an awesome performance but at a great price point. Its' fan mate is 14013, world's top slim type 140mm fan-13mm thickness, but provide outstanding cooling air flow. With multiple mounting kits, giant dissipating fin area and outstanding performance, Ereboss is your best choice of cooling partner.
- Nickel copper base, 6 efficient 6mm Heat-pipes and ultra large dissipating area fin
- Super Slim 14013 type PWM fan - 13mm height; Low noise, outstanding air flow and pressure
- Multiple mounting kits for INTEL 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150 & AMD AM2/AM3
- New specially engineered holes on fins to provide excellent air flow and cooling efficiency
- Option to install dual fans and anti-vibration rubber attached
- User friendly design - Multiple socket compatibility
All Socket LGA 775/115x/1366/201x CPU (Core™ i3 / i5 / i7 CPU)
All FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 CPU
ROTATION SPEED (RPM)
650~1400 RPM [PWM controlled]
MAX NOISE LEVEL
Base Material: Nickel Copper Base
Fin Material: Aluminum Alloy; Solder-free fins assembly