This 128GB MicroSATA SSD from Kingspec is based on the SATA III interface which offers huge speed increases compared with earlier SATA II edition. Solid State Drive with 1.8-inch MicroSATA interface, suitable for compact devices designed for the MicroSATA interface type. Supports transfer speeds up to 495MB/sec (read) and 191MB/sec (write).
KingSpec's MICROSATA SSD (Solid State Drive) is a high performance and high reliability storage
device based on NAND Flash technology designed to solve the bottleneck issue common in computing systems with traditional hard disk drives.
● Form factor: 1.8-inch (78.25mm x 54.0mm x 5.0mm)
● Input voltage: 3.3V (±5%)
● Commercial operating temperature range form 0 to +70℃
● Flash management algorithm: static and dynamic wear-leveling, bad block management algorithm
● Supports dynamic power management and SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting
● ECC (Error Correction Code): BCH ECC 16bits or 24bits in 1024Bytes
● Write endurance: >8 years @ 100GB write/ day(32GB)
● Read endurance: unlimited
● Data retention: 10 years
● MTBF:1,000,000 Hours