Up to eight times faster than ordinary memory cards, these cards deliver the video recording performance you need to capture 4K Ultra HD and Full HD video. Shooting at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), three times faster than U1, you’ll take your videos to a whole new level of resolution, one that looks breathtaking on the new 4K Ultra HD televisions and monitors.
At a glance
- Ten times faster than ordinary memory cards1
- Delivers the speed and capacity you need to capture 4K Ultra HD video3 today
- Up to 40MB/s* write speeds for faster shot to shot performance and up to 90MB/s* for faster transfer [ONLY 16GB-64GB]
- Up to 60MB/s* write speeds for faster shot to shot performance and up to 90MB/s* for faster transfer [ONLY 128GB-256GB]
- Highest SD™ card video recording performance with both Class 10 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)2 ratings for capturing Full HD and 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160p) video3
- Available in 16GB to 256GB** capacity for longer video shoots and uninterrupted photo sessions - Built for and tested in harsh conditions4; temperature proof, water proof, shock proof, and x-ray proof