With Cables To Go's Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cables you can stay ahead of the game with the use of this high-speed cabling to distribute data, voice and video. These cables will deliver stable performance to 550 MHz. Each meets EIA/TIA Cat 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards. These cables will handle bandwidth intensive applications up to 550 Mhz and beyond and drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire!
Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum. The molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides strain-relief. Cables To Go Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cables are available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- , DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and
other twisted-pair applications
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9