Kingston’s UV500 SSD dramatically improves your system’s responsiveness with incredible boot, loading, and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. It uses a Marvell 88SS1074 controller and 3D NAND Flash to power through daily tasks and improve productivity. UV500 also provides end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES Hardware-based encryption and support for TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions. The UV500’s available in multiple capacities from 120GB–1.92TB1 giving you options to meet your system’s needs.
- Next-Gen 64-layer, 3D TLC NAND
- AES 256-bit Hardware Encryption Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) and TCG Opal 2.0
- Available in multiple form factors (2.5”/M.2/mSATA)
- 10X faster than a 7200RPM hard drive2
- Multiple capacities up to 1.92TB1
- GDPR Ready
- 5 year warranty3