This High Speed HDMI CL2P Plenum Rated Cable with Gripping Connectors supports all HDMI 2.0 features and is designed for connecting multimedia devices in an office, meeting room, or in other commercial environments. This cable can be installed in Audio/Video applications requiring high speed HDMI features while meeting building codes that require CL2P plenum rated cables to be installed. Ensure that your most critical equipment maintains signal with the gripping connectors which provide greater port retention than a standard HDMI connector.
Follow the code
Strict building code requirements for cabling in plenum spaces have created installation challenges in settings such as schools, hospitals and other commercial buildings. This CL2P rated cable meets all requirements for commercial, industrial, hospital, and school spaces that require CL2P plenum cable to be installed.
Deliver full HDMI 2.0 specification to a equally capable HDMI device. Whether streaming video or displaying a presentation this cable is an ideal solution to deliver audio/video content.
This high speed cable ensures that the latest HDMI features are met including:
- 4K@50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution
- 3D video, Deep Color and x.v. Color™
- Dolby® True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point