Tripp Lite MTP/MPO to MTP/MPO fiber patch cables allow high-density connections between network equipment in telecommunication rooms. They feature Push/Pull tab connectors that offer maximum accessibility in high-density installations; install / remove with one hand.
The MTP/MPO connector is approximately the same size of a SC connector but since it can accommodate 24 fibers, it provides up to 24 times the density, thereby offering savings in circuit card and rack space. N846 series cables are manufactured using laser-optimized, 50/125, OM3 multimode cable, and support speeds up to 100GbE.
- MTP / MPO Push-Pull Connectors for Quick Fiber Optic connections
- Push/Pull tab connectors offer maximum accessibility in high density installations; install / remove with one hand
- 24 times the density of SC style connectors
- No need for long fan-out cables or individual long duplex cable runs
- High-density design cuts down on installation costs
- 50/125 OM3 Rated Multimode Fiber, 850nm
- Plenum rated jacket
- Unique cable ID label for Quality Control and Traceability
- Each cable 100% tested for low insertion loss and back reflection