Tripp Lite's TLP1008TELTV offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1008TLTV features 10 outlets, an 8-ft. cord with a space-saving right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage.
The unit has a surge suppression rating of 3345 joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment. Built-in 2.2GHz goldcoax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable/satellite equipment.
- 10 outlets with child safety covers
- 8-ft. cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment; - built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line; 6-ft. telephone cord included
- Built-in 2.2GHz gold coax jacks prevent surges from damaging your cable/satellite equipment; 6-ft gold coax cable included
- Surge suppression rating: 3345 joule protection
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker