For High Speed Performance and Reliability
Mercury Electra SSDs deliver the latest in flash NAND and controller technology, utilizing 3D NAND + SLC caching for long-lasting, power-efficient performance. They offer a powerful combination of performance and reliability for demanding everyday computer users.
The Mercury SSD line features:
- Global wear leveling algorithms automatically distribute data evenly and manage program/erase count, maximizing SSD lifespan.
- Static data refresh technology manages free space, gradually refreshing data across the SSD over time, preventing data corruption.
- Hardware ECC corrects errors for superior data retention and drive life.
- S.M.A.R.T and TRIM command support.
- Standby power benefits to extend battery life for laptop road warriors.
High Performance Internal Storage
This 6G SATA SSD delivers fast, reliable performance. It works as a hard drive upgrade internally and in bus-powered or self-powered external enclosures (any Mac, PC, or enclosure that supports 2.5" SATA drives, must support 7mm drive height).
OWC SSDs have no moving parts, resulting in a quiet, cool, highly rugged storage solution that also offers near instantaneous system response. With real world speeds over to 500MB/s, the OWC Mercury Electra 6G SSD line delivers unbeatable performance.
||SSD Solid State Disk
|DATA TRANSFER RATES
||Sequential Read (Max) Up to 525 MB/s
Sequential Write (Max) Up to 516 MB/s
Sequential Read (Average) 513 MB/s
Sequential Write (Average) 512 MB/s
|FLASH STORAGE DETAILS
||Micron Synchronous Quad-Level Cell (QLC) 3D NAND Flash
||Phison PS3112-S12 with 3% over-provisioning
||Operating: 32°F to 158°F (0°C to 70°C)
Non-Operating: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
||Yes - OS Dependent
||Suitable for Windows and Mac systems
||Height: 0.7 cm (0.3 in)
Length: 10.0 cm (3.9 in)
Width: 7.0 cm (2.8 in)
||3 years limited manufacturers warranty