September 6th 2016 Verified user
Hi I cleaned my AMD 6100 FX with cleaning kit, did a good job, applied the special grease with supplied brush, fitted my new CPU cooler, all secured and rebooted my system. It did not beep or POST all Fans working but no graphics, so I shut down after 60 seconds at the most. Was busy so left it over night, when I dissembled it, there was a pile of black soot like powder (applied grease) and the top layer of the CPU had delaminated showing aluminium and graphite....basically cooked in 60 seconds. Therefore I cannot recommend this product all work carried out with anti static wrist band earthed and by instruction. Not being an expert it could just be CPU cooked ??? But worked fine before disassembled.