With Tripp Lite's new Category 6 snagless molded patch cables you can stay ahead of the game by distributing data, voice and video at higher speeds. These cables deliver stable performance up to 550MHz. Each comes UL verified and meets EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA-568-B-2.1 draft 9 standards.
Constructed with high-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design, near-end crosstalk levels are kept to a minimum. Designed for use in Category 6, Category 5e and Category 5 applications. Cat6 cables are available in a variety of colors with a snagless boot preventing cable snags.
- Premium cabling for category 6, category 5e and category 5 applications
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- Length: 5-ft./Color: Red /Connectors: RJ45 male
- Drastically reduce impedance and structural return loss compared to standard 100MHz wire
- High-quality copper wire and a staggered-pin plug design to keep near-end crosstalk levels to a minimum
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 6 draft 11)
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Deliver stable performance up to 550MHz/1 Gbps