Tripp Lite's Red, 10-meter multimode duplex micron fiber optic LC/LC patch cable is manufactured from 62.5/125 zipcord fiber. The cable has LC connectors on each end, a PVC jacket, and is FDDI and OFNR rated. Duplex multimode fiber is most commonly used in LAN applications. Ideal for color coding the cable plant.
- Manufactured from 62.5/125 duplex (Zipcord) fiber with Red jacket
- Length: 10 meter Connectors: LC connector on each end
- Insertion loss testing performed on every connector (0.2dB typical)
- Red PVC jacket
- Fiber made from glass (not a polymer)
- Fiber optic distributed data interface (FDDI)and OFNR rated