6-outlet surge suppressor safeguards your computer, printer, router and other small home electronics against surges, spikes and line noise. Recommended for desktop, network or home applications requiring AC line protection.
Recommended for your home or office workstation, the TLP66USBR Protect It!® 6-Outlet Surge Suppressor features a surge protection rating of 1080 joules to defend your sensitive electronic components against strong surges and spikes.
Because residential power outlets have three wires—hot line (H), neutral (N) and ground (G)—the TLP66USBR protects all three, covering the two protection modes: full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G). It also filters out electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) that can disrupt your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss.
This surge protector features six NEMA 5-15R outlets, two of which are spaced to accept bulky transformers without blocking adjacent outlets. A retractable USB charger with 4.5-foot cord clamps to your desk or other work surface for easy access. Its four USB-A ports share 3.4 amps for charging connected mobile devices, such as tablets and smartphones.
An integrated 15A circuit breaker protects all outlets and automatically shuts down connected equipment in case of overload. The lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment. The six-foot AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets to fit easily into your workstation or home theater setup.
1080-Joule Surge Protection for Home or Office Electronics
- Protects your computer, printer, scanner, router, modem and other small home electronics against surges and spikes
- Recommended for desktop, network or home electronics applications requiring AC line protection
- Full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Filters out disruptive EMI/RFI line noise that can cause equipment damage or data loss
- Exceeds IEEE 587 Category A and B surge suppression specifications
6 Outlets Accept Wide Range of Electronic Devices
- 6 NEMA 5-15R AC outlets accept most computers and peripherals
- 2 outlets specially spaced for bulky transformers without blocking other outlets
Premium Safety Features
- Lighted on/off switch provides one-touch control over connected equipment
- Automatic shutoff cuts power to all outlets when the protection circuit has been compromised
- Diagnostic LED confirms protection status at a glance
- Conforms to current UL 1449 3rd Edition safety standards
Fits Effortlessly Into Your Workstation
- 6 ft. AC power cord with NEMA 5-15P plug reaches nearby outlets
- Clip-on or on-site USB charger with 4.5 ft. retractable extender cord
- Black plastic housing designed for long life