Order Tracking Information
This page contains information on how to track the progress of orders placed on our website.
Orders that HAVE NOT been shipped yet
From the moment you have placed an order on our website you can view the progress of the order from your "order history" under your account information. On this page you will be able to see the current status of your order.
There are several different stages that your order can be at. Here are some of the main ones in more detail:
- Authorised / Pending - awaiting processing by our order processing team
- Processing - order is currently being processed, picked and packed. Will usually ship from our warehouse the same day
- Shipped - the order has been shipped from our warehouse and is now on the way to you
- Awaiting payment - you have chosen a payment method that requires pre-payment to us (such as cheque or bank transfer). Order will be processed when we have received payment
- Cancelled / Cancelled by user - the order has been cancelled by your or MemoryC staff for the reasons stated on the order
- Awaiting stock - we are currently awaiting stock on some/all of the items on your order. The order will be processed as soon as we receive the necessary stock
Orders that HAVE been shipped
As soon as we have shipped your order you will see the order status change to SHIPPED
. This means that the order has been fully processed and shipped from our warehouse.
In order to track the order after it has been shipped please follow these steps:
- Login to our website using your username/email and password
- Under the "My Account" tab choose the option called "Order History"
- Locate the order you wish to track
- Below the order details you will see the shipping date, shipping method, and tracking number
- A clickable link to the post or courier website will provide instant tracking of the order while it is on the way to you
Note: Tracking information for certain shipping options (Fedex, DHL Express, UPS) is provided directly to you via email by the courier company.